About the Department
Our Department has a long history of excellence in research and teaching. For more than a century, we have been committed to train the next generation of innovators, industrial leaders and academics. Our professors have earned world-wide recognition and fame; our students are top contenders at international engineering competitions.
Together with the Faculty of Engineering at McGill, we are currently undergoing an exceptional period of expansion and renewal. This includes a major renovation of our research facilities, a significant increase in our graduate enrollment, and an ambitious mandate to hire several world-class faculty members in areas of critical societal needs. Amidst all these changes, we remain committed to our core mission: provide a first-class education to our students, and play a leading role in scientific research and engineering innovation.
Arun K. Misra
Thomas Workman Professor and Chair
The Department of Mechanical Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
817 Sherbrooke St. West
Montreal, Quebec H3A 2K6
Useful email contacts:
- ugrad [dot] mecheng [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Undergraduate Studies)
- grad [dot] mecheng [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Graduate Admissions and Scholarships)
- grad [dot] mecheng [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Graduate Program)
- mmm [dot] mecheng [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Master in Manufacturing Management)
- reception [dot] mechanical [at] mcgill [dot] ca (General Information)
- sysadmin [dot] mecheng [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Web Master)