McGill Association of University Teachers (MAUT)
/ l'Association des Professeur(e)s et Bibliothécaires de McGill (APBM)
- provides advice to our members on all matters affecting their welfare and academic freedom
- promotes fairness in the design and implementation of regulations and policies governing every aspect of university life
- safeguards the salaries, benefits, and general working conditions of academic staff and strives to enhance the quality of their professional environment at McGill
- keeps MAUT members informed of concerns and activities. Items of interest and notices of upcoming events are distributed electronically via the MautForum Listserv. In addition, the MAUT - APBM Newsletter is published periodically during the academic year
- is a member of both the Canadian Association of University Teachers / Association canadienne des professeures et professeurs d’universite (CAUT/ACPPU) and La Fédération québécoise des professeures et professeurs d'université (FQPPU) – follow the links for information and current news distributed by these associations to members
The MAUT Blog announces and encourages feedback about MAUT's issues, policies and initiatives.