Built in 1939, this addition to the McGill Sports Complex was named after Sir Arthur Currie, principal of McGill from 1920 to 1933. In 1947, the gym was extended and the Garfield-Weston pool and Memorial Hall were installed. In 1994, the Tomlinson Fieldhouse was constructed, adding significant additional space to the complex, including a new track and pool.
Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education
Athletics Café, Currie Gymnasium
475 avenue des Pins Ouest Montreal Quebec Canada