Built in 1965, the McIntyre Medical Building is easily recognizable due to its circular shape. It has a connecting bridge to the Stewart Biology Building and a link to the Life Sciences Complex.
Originally the home of the Presbyterian College of Montreal, this Gothic style building was donated to the University in 1961, and renamed after David Morrice, who financed part of its original construction. It features a large tower with a spectacular view of downtown, and a beautiful study space furnished with antique wooden display cabinets and lit by stained glass windows.
Built in 1905, thanks to a generous donation from Sir William Macdonald, the Barton Building was one of the original buildings on MacDonald campus. Originally serving as a barn, it now houses the newly renovated Macdonald Campus Library, 50 public computers and a number of study rooms.