Quick Links


McIntyre Medical Building

Built in 1965, the McIntyre Medical Building is easily recognizable due to its circular shape. It has a connecting bridge to the Stewart Biology Building and a link to the Life Sciences Complex.

3655 promenade Sir William Osler
Montreal, QC H3G 1Y6

Morrice Hall

Originally the home of the Presbyterian College of Montreal, this Gothic style building was donated to the University in 1961, and renamed after David Morrice, who financed part of its original construction. It features a large tower with a spectacular view of downtown, and a beautiful study space furnished with antique wooden display cabinets and lit by stained glass windows.

3485 rue McTavish
Montreal, QC H3A 0E1

Barton Building

Built in 1905, thanks to a generous donation from Sir William Macdonald, the Barton Building was one of the original buildings on MacDonald campus. Originally serving as a barn, it now houses the newly renovated Macdonald Campus Library, 50 public computers and a number of study rooms.

21111 Lakeshore Road
St Anne de Bellevue, QC H9X 3V9