The M.H. Wong Building is part of McGill's Tech Square, and is named in memoriam after McGill School of Architecture alumnus Jimmy Man-Hung Wong. The building features a keychain sculpture on the front staircase representing the keys to knowledge.
Named after a prominent Chairman of the Department of Chemistry , the Otto Maass Chemistry Building was built between 1964 and 1966.
Built in 1897, this brick mansion was donated to the Royal Victoria Hospital in 1941 by Lady Meredith, the daughter of its original owner. Originally used as a nurses residence, McGill acquired the house in 1975, but shared it with the Hospital for many years. On January 7, 1990, it was broken into and set on fire. Although minimal damage was done, McGill took the opportunity to renovate the house to its original elegance.
Built in 1933 to house the Protestant School Board, this building's exterior features many carvings and inscriptions related to education. Purchased by McGill in 1960, it was renamed after Sir William Peterson, principal of the University from 1895 to 1919.
This building is home to the Institute of Parasitology, one of the oldest recognized centres of interdisciplinary research in Canada.