Applying for Grad Studies
McGill has launched a new on-line applications system “uApply”. Prospective applicants are strongly urged to view the application information page on the Future Graduate Students website before applying. The decision, application and acceptance to graduate studies at McGill can be done in five steps:
- DISCOVER the right program for you. Use the information here and on the graduate unit webpages to determine which program and area of study is the best fit for you.
- CONNECT with your chosen graduate unit. Make sure that you have contacted a prospective supervisor and/or the graduate unit before applying. If you have any questions about a program, contact the Macdonald Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
- PREPARE your application. Before your application can be completed, you will be asked to fill in personal information, provide the contact information for two referees and to upload various documents related to your academic background. Make sure you have this information available.
- APPLY. Upload all required documents. Make sure to meet deadlines (see below).
- ACCEPT. Congratulations! Accept the offer of admissions.
The final date to apply for admission to the MSc program in Agricultural Economics for Fall 2014, is midnight EST on Friday FEBRUARY 21, 2014.
For admission to all other Graduate programs beginning in September, 2014:
ALL International Students must complete the initial application material and submit payment using uApply before MARCH 15, 2014.
Domestic Students applying to the School of Dietetics and Human Nutrition must complete the initial application material and submit payment using uApply before MARCH 15, 2014.
ALL OTHER Domestic Students must complete the initial application material and submit payment using uApply before MAY 31, 2014.