BSc (Agricultural and Environmental Sciences)
Six majors ...
with specializations and domains customized to fit your interests!
So what are you passionate about?
Are you committed to environmental issues, passionate about agriculture and the rural community, or looking for a career in business?
McGill's Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (FAES) has a program to meet your needs!
Let's get started. Students may design their own program by choosing one of six majors and at least one of the specializations that are paired with them. Click on the links below to learn more about the possibilities offered through the FAES.
- LIFE SCIENCES (with Specializations)
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY (with Specializations)
- AGRO-ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (with Specializations)
- GLOBAL FOOD SECURITY (with Specializations)
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (with Specializations)
- ENVIRONMENT (with Domains)