Benefits of Hosting a Macdonald Intern
How can having interns benefit my company?
- Internships are a direct pipeline to the cream of the crop among college-educated, entry-level employees
- Interns can fill positions and assist employees by bringing enthusiasm to companies in the form of new developments in the industry, new ways of thinking about things, fresh ideas, and different approaches to tackling difficult challenges
- Interns allow companies to receive exposure via the university and thus may help future recruitment, as well as grounding the company within the community
- Québec employers may claim a tax credit for on-the-job training of a student intern
- Students are highly capable of contributing all kinds of business value