- barbados_interdisciplinary_tropical_studies mcgill.ca/macdonald
- brace_ctre mcgill.ca/macdonald
- animal_sci mcgill.ca/macdonald
- biores_engineering mcgill.ca/macdonald
- food_sci mcgill.ca/macdonald
- natural_resource_sci mcgill.ca/macdonald
- plant_sci mcgill.ca/macdonald
- diet_colloq mcgill.ca/macdonald
- agr_env_sci_fac mcgill.ca/macdonald
- food_for_thought mcgill.ca/macdonald
- parasitology mcgill.ca/macdonald
- internships mcgill.ca/macdonald
- group_macdonald_campus mcgill.ca/macdonald
- mac_campus mcgill.ca/macdonald
- mac_campus_research_office mcgill.ca/macdonald
- diet_human_nutrition_sch mcgill.ca/macdonald
This year, School of Human Nutrition stage students will be offering 7 lunches over the months of May and June....
PhD Oral Defense: Development of an autonomous biobattery / biosensor system for remote applications
PhD Oral Defense of Ademola Adekunle, Bioresource Engineering...
Three days of theory and hands-on training in the McGill Multi-Scale Imaging Facility, Macdonald Campus!
This course is for you if you want to......
Ph.D., M.Sc., M.Sc.A., B.Eng., and B.Sc.
Bioresource Engineering Dietetics Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry Food Science and Nutritional Sciences Food Science Human Nutrition Nutrition Nutritional Science and Food Science
Certificates, Diplomas or Graduate Diplomas:...
Ph.D., M.Sc., or M.Sc.A, B. Eng. and B.Sc., and B.Sc....
The Department of Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry invites you to attend a special seminar by Dr. Yongfeng Ai, Assistant Professor, Department of Food and Bioproduct Sciences, University of Saskatchewan....
Join us for a week of Orientation and Frosh activities planned for you that will be filled with opportunities to meet new people, make new friends and get answers to any questions you might have.
Activity schedules will be available later in the summer 2018.
Orientation information sessions and activities for incoming Macdonald graduate students. Details to follow.
Offered through the Tomlinson Project in University-Level Science Education (T-PULSE), this free, one-day workshop offers participants the opportunity to reflect upon their own approaches towards teaching, to develop skills for engaging students, and to provide a foundation for future academic positions. This workshop is designed for all graduate students...