Updated May 5, 2017
The Quebec Ministry of Transport has confirmed the resumption of the Macdonald Campus Hwy 20 overpass renovation project on May 8 until August 15.
- The vehicle circulation is per last fall, with only one-way south bound incoming traffic between 07h30 and 09h30 weekdays, until John Abbott classes end on May 10.
- Bidirectional vehicle circulation will be controlled with traffic lights or signalers the remainder of the time.
- Pedestrian and cyclist passage will not be permitted during the entire renovation period.
- No shuttle bus will be provided.
- Signage will be posted for all, included advance electronic messages on Lakeshore Road.
- Please see www.mcgill.ca/macdonald/about/campus-projects/construction for detour routes and updates.
- Please inform your suppliers and contractors as necessary.