Instructors: Sign up for lecture recording before classes begin
Lecture recording is available in over 50 classrooms, including all of the large lecture halls. Many of these rooms include video as well as audio capture. This service allows students to review material that was covered in class at their own pace; students have told us they find it to be extremely helpful.
- Find out if your classroom supports lecture recording
- Sign up for Lecture Recording in your classrooms beginning in mid-August
myCourses upgrade completed!
Instructors teaching in Fall 2013 are encouraged to begin setting up their new course shells as early as possible. Videos and documentation have been updated in the IT Knowledge Base to reflect the new look and features.
|Watch these new videos:|
The upgrade will bring an updated interface, as well as multiple improvements and new features requested by instructors and students, including:
- Instructors can now enter Due Dates for Assignments to allow students to submit them late.
- Instructors can save scores and feedback as a Draft and then Publish grades and feedback to all students simultaneously.
- Instructors can drag and drop one or more files from their desktop to upload them directly in Content.
- Instructors can Adjust Final Grades for students.
- Students can receive email or text Notifications when their Grades are released and/or updated.
- All myCourses users can access previously sent email using the Sent Mail button in the Email tool.
myCourses new look