MyArts Research is a two-part hands-on workshop specifically designed to help Arts undergraduates get started on research topics, successfully use the tools at your disposal, and manage your research.
- Gain skills that will save you time and effort and improve your academic work.
- Use these skills now and throughout your career.
For schedule and registration for each module, click on the links below. Please note that you must register for each module individually.
- Choose a manageable topic
- Translate your topic into a powerful search strategy
- Discover and master new resources
- Connect with library services
- Harness the power of citation software
- Cite and create bibliographies as you go
Both modules are 90 minutes long and include hands-on practice. Students who attend both modules will receive a USB memory device. MyArts Research is offered by the McGill Library in collaboration with Arts Undergraduate Research.