My Undergraduate Research (Physical Sciences & Engineering) seminars
Find scholarly publications, build an effective search strategy, read journal articles efficiently, and use Endnote to manage and cite your sources. My Undergraduate Research for the Physical Sciences & Engineering is a hands-on workshop series that will help you get started on gathering information for your research. Each workshop module is 90 minutes. Attend one or both modules.
Register for one or more modules by clicking on the links below. Visit the My Undergraduate Research guide for a list of resources.
- Find e-books and other sources of background information
- Translate your research questions into effective search strategies
- Find journal article databases that are appropriate for your research
- Use EndNote citation software to organize references from your online searches, locate the full text of articles, and create bibliographies
- Read published research articles efficiently