This information applies to: McGill faculty & staff
- You are exempt from regular overdue fines.
- You will be charged for recall fines and replacement costs.
- Maximum fine for overdue course reserve items is $100 per item.
- Maximum fine for recalled material is $100 per item.
- You will be blocked from borrowing if you have $100 or more owing to the Library or one overdue recalled item.
Details of the loan periods and fines can be found on the faculty and staff basics chart.
- Fines can be paid in person with debit cards and all major credit cards.
- To pay by phone, please ask to speak to a supervisor who can receive payment by Visa or MasterCard.