EndNote support at McGill
If you need help with EndNote, citations [dot] library [at] mcgill [dot] ca (e-mail a McGill EndNote specialist) for answers to your questions or to schedule a one-on-one consultation.
You can also check our list of frequently asked questions to see if your question is answered there.
The library also offers classes and workshops that will teach you how to use EndNote.
Other EndNote resources
- Get more answers to frequently asked questions on the EndNote website
- Online video tutorials from EndNote: EndNote Training and EndNote on YouTube
- Download the full manual from the EndNote Support web site
- Visit the EndNote Users' Forum to get help from other EndNote users
- Documentation en français
Classes and workshops
Attend an EndNote workshop - McGill Library offers hands-on instruction and in getting started with EndNote. Check our schedule below.
- EndNote Essentials (workshop details and schedule)