- McGill users only
- In-library-use only
- Catalogue record
Looking for case studies?
For free or available through McGill Library
There are many websites where case studies are available for free. McGill Library also subscribes to a number of resources that contain case studies.
- The Times 100 Case studies written by the Financial Times.
- Acadia Institute of Case Studies Focus on small business and entrepreneurship.
- European Case Clearinghouse Although it also sells case studies, there are a limited number of free case studies available on their website.
Free through the Library
- Marketline - Search for a company, industry etc and then limit to 'case studies'
- CBCA Complete – Search topic and select Document Type as ‘Case study’ (Canadian focus)
- ABI Inform - Search topic and select Document Type as ‘Case study’
- Business Source Complete – including those by Datamonitor - Search topic and select Document Type as ‘Case study’
- Business case journal
- Journal of Case Research
- Journal of cases on information technology
- Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies
McGill Library is unfortunately unable to offer many case studies due to publisher restrictions. These are some websites where case studies are available FOR PURCHASE:
- Harvard Business
- Ivey School of Business
- Stanford Business School
- European Clearing House
- Darden Business School Case Collection
Looking how to learn more about analyzing cases?
Books at McGill Library
- The case study reference guide: a straightforward approach to analyzing marketing and management cases
- Case in point: complete case interview preparation
- The case method: road map for how best to study, analyze and present cases
- The case study handbook: how to read, discuss, and write persuasively about cases
- Developing a business case: expert solutions to everyday challenges.