- McGill users only
- In-library-use only
- Catalogue record
To locate books on your topic, search our catalogue. Try to think of synonyms for your search terms. Examine the subject headings of books that seem most relevant, and use them to find others on the same topic.
Use the databases:
Search individual accounting journals (click the ‘find it’ button to be taken to the journal). You will then be able to search within that specific journal.
- Journal of accounting & economics
- Accounting, organizations and society
- The accounting review
- Journal of accounting research
- Review of accounting studies
- Accounting & Finance (most read articles)