Support teaching, learning, and research as the Liaison Librarian for Physical and Occupational Therapy, Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry, and Communication Sciences and Disorders. Responsible for the Wendy Patrick Health Information Collection and the Consumer Health subject guide.
- Master of Library and Information Studies, McGill University, 2013
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma (French), Simon Fraser University, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts (English), University of British Columbia, 2004
Areas of interest
- Information literacy
- Information assessment and use
- Scholarly communication
- Canadian Health Library Association (CHLA) 2014 Conference Planning Committee
Papers and presentations
Harrison, P. (2014): “Beyond obedience: The information behaviour of assistance dog trainers.” Poster session and presentation at the 12th Annual Poster Forum, Concordia University, Montreal, QC, April 14th 2014.
Harrison, P. (2012): The challenges of Quebec’s bijural system: An annotated bibliography. Canadian Law Library Review 37.4, 176-78.