- Responsible for the provision of university-wide numeric data services in support of research and teaching in support of all disciplines.
- Supporting data discovery and access as well as the transformation/manipulation of data using statistical software platforms (i.e. SPSS, Stata, SAS, R) - and other tools.
- Managing the McGill Library Data Lab.
Doctoral Studies, Faculty of Information Studies, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, 2002-2006 (ABD)
Master of Information Studies, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON (Library and Information Science and Archives Streams), 2000
Bachelor of Social Work, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, 1998
Bachelor of Arts (Major: Psychology), University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, 1993
Areas of Interest
- Quantitative and qualitative research data support
- Research data amangement
- Data visualization techniques and tools for aiding new knowledge creation and data sharing
- Text data mining
Vejvoda, B., Burpee, K., & Lackie, P. 2016. Image Management as a Data Service, IASSIST Quarterly, 40(3), 27-34.
Dehghani, K, Lan, Z, Li, P, Michelsen, S, Waites, S, Benedetti, A, Lejeune, P, Torrie, J, Robinson, R, Vejvoda, B, Mullah, M, Redwood, D, Cooper, M, Fanning, A, Yacoub, W, Alvarez, G, Søborg, B, Long, R, Menzies, D (2018). Determinants of TB trends in six Indigenous populations of North America and Greenland from 1960-2014: A population-based study. The Lancet Public Health, 3(3), e133-142. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2468266718300021?via%...
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation, please contact me at berenica.vejvoda [at] mcgill.ca, or visit the numeric data research guide to discover datasets for your research or teaching needs.
McLennan Library Building
3459 McTavish Street
Montreal, Quebec H3A 0C9
- Data management
- Numeric Data
- Opinion Polls