This page will contain information about the electronic document delivery service offered by ILL.
- ILL Borrowing: 514-398-4732
- ILL Lending: 514-398-4731
- For McGill students and faculty: colombo [dot] library [at] mcgill [dot] ca
- For external libraries (general messages only) colombo-ill [dot] library [at] mcgill [dot] ca
- Civic address
- Central Interlibrary Loan Service
McGill University Library
- Search multiple university and other library catalogues simultaneously
- Request items not held at McGill Library
- Track the progress of any request made
Search multiple library catalogues, locate the item you want to borrow, then request it.
There are two ways to borrow material not available at the McGill Library.
Students and faculty may obtain a CREPUQ card in order to borrow in person at other Canadian university libraries.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) borrowing requests for users served by the Life Sciences Library are now handled by the McGill Library’s Central interlibrary Loan Service, using the Colombo interlibrary loan system.
Please login to Colombo and place your interlibrary loan request.
Information on How to use Colombo