E-book packages (physical sciences and engineering topics)
- CRC ENGnetBASE:provides science, technology, and medicine e-books from CRC Press.
- IEEE Xplore: provides e-books from IEEE and its partner publishers.
- IET Digital Library: provides science, engineering and technology e-books published by IET. McGill subscribed content is indicated with a purple lock.
- Oxford Reference Online: reference books published by Oxford University Press.
- RSC Chemistry e-books: provideds biology, biophysics, chemical science, materials, medicinal drug discovery and physics e-books published by Royal Society of Chemistry from 1968 to 2014.
- ScienceDirect: provides e-books published by Elsevier. McGill subscriptions are indicated by a green square box.
- SIAM e-books: provides e-books published by Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics.
- SpringerLink: provides e-books published by Springer. You may download individual chapters and the whole book in PDF.
- Synthesis: provides books published by Morgan & Claypool. The whole book is downloadable.
- Wiley Online Library: provides e-books published by Wiley and its partne publishers.
- World Scientific: complete e-book collection published in 2013 by World Scientific and titles in selected subjects published between 2005 and 2012.
- Knovel: technical reference collection for science and engineering with interactive tables and graphs.
- Books24x7: the first time you access Books24X7 you must click on "Register", enter your McGill e-mail address and click on "Accept". A password will be emailed to you shortly thereafter.
- Safari Tech Books Online: includes e-books published by O'Reilly.
- Ebrary: provides e-books in many disciplines.
- MyiLibrary: provides e-books in many disciplines.
- Cambridge University Press University Publishing Online: e-books published in 2013 and 2014 from Cambridge Univerisity Press and other partner presses.
- Project MUSE: complete package of e-books from Project MUSE including e-books published by many univeristy presses.
- Oxford UPSO: e-books published in 2013 and 2014 on Oxford University Press Scholarship Online.