- McGill users only
- Open access resource
- Free resource
- In-library-use only
- Catalogue record
- The Mental Game Plan: Getting Psyched for Sport.
Bull, S. and Shambrooke, C.
GV706.4 B85 1996
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience.
BF575 H27 C85 2008
- The Audition Process: Anxiety Management and Coping Strategies.
Dunkel, Stuart Edward.
ML3830 D9 1989
- Sport Psychology: Performance Enhancement, Performance Inhibition, Individuals, and Teams.
GV706.4 G34 2008
- The Inner Game of Music.
Green, B. and W. Gallwey
ML3820 G73 1986
- Performance Success: Performing Your Best under Pressure.
ML3830 G74 2002
- Music and Emotion: Theory and Research.
Juslin, P. and J. Sloboda, eds.
ML3830 M965 2001
- The Psychology of Music Performance Anxiety
Kenny, D. T.
ebook and ML3830 K46 2011
- Notes from the green room: Coping with stress and anxiety in musical performance.
Meyer, R. and P. Salmon
ML3830 S148 1998
- The Science and Psychology of Music Performance: Creative Strategies for Teaching and Learning.
Parncutt, R. and G. McPherson, eds.
ML3838 S385 2002
- Musical Excellence : Strategies and Techniques to Enhance Performance.
Parncutt, R. and G. McPherson, eds.
ML457 M862 2004
- Kenny, D. “A Systematic Review of Treatments for Music Performance Anxiety.” Anxiety, Stress & Coping 18, no. 3 (2005): 183-208
- Khalsa, S., S. Shorter, S. Cope, G. Wyshak, and E. Sklar. “Yoga Ameliorates Performance Anxiety and Mood Disturbance in Young Professional Musicians.” Applied Psychophysiology & Biofeedback 34, no. 4 (2009): 279-289.
- LeBlanc,A., Y. Jin, M. Obert, and C. Siivola. “Effect of Audience of Music Performance Anxiety.” Journal of Research in Music Education 45, no. 3 (1997): 480-496.
- Lin, P., J. Chang, V. Zemon, and E. Midlarsky. “Silent Illumination: a Study on Chan (Zen) Meditation, Anxiety, and Musical Performance Quality.” Psychology of Music 36, no. 2 (2008): 139-155.
- Rae, G., and K. Cambridge. “Correlates of Performance Anxiety in Practical Music Exams.” Psychology of Music 32, no. 4 (2004): 432-439.
- Ryan and Andrews. “An Investigation into the Choral Singer’s Experience of Music Performance Anxiety.” Journal of Research in Music Education 57, no. 2. (2009): 108-126.
- Slocumb, B. Causes, effects, and solutions to performance-related anxiety: Suggestions for the teaching of brass players. D.M.A. diss., The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, In Dissertations & Theses: Full Text [database on-line]
- Søgaard, P.A. "Ergonomics of the guitar: A study in physical and psychological aspects of guitar playing. VI: Anxiety in performing." Classical guitar 24, no. 5 (January 1, 2006): 53. ML1015 G9 C55 v.24:no.1-6
- Templeton, D. "Practical Musician: Music & Musicians – Stressed for Success." Strings 18 (2003): 28-30.
- Yoshie, M., K. Kudo, T. Murakoshi and T. Ohtsuki. “Music Performance Anxiety in Skilled Pianists: Effects of Social-Evaluative Performance Situation on Subjective, Autonomic, and Electromyographic Reactions.” Experimental Brain Research. 199, no. 2 (2009): 117-126.
- “Coping with Music Performance Anxiety”
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Counseling Services.
- “Performance Anxiety.”
Career Services Center of New England Conservatory.
- “Managing Performance Anxiety: Some Practical Considerations.”
The Alexander Technique.
- “Conquering Performance Anxiety from Inside Out.”
Flute: The Journal of the British Flute Society.
Paige and Mathis. Piano Wellness Seminar: Practice Techniques, performance anxiety, and personal philosophy. DVD. S.I.: Piano Wellness, 2006.
Vared, I. Pedagogical Strategies for a Successful Performance in Lectures (Excellence in Music, Inc.) DVD. Independence, KY: Excellence in Music, 2004.
Yaroslav Senyshyn, Performance Anxiety, a lecture recital at Von Kuster Hall on April 2008 at the University of Western Ontario, London. DVD. Platon Promotions, 2009.
Berenson, G. Strategies for Coping with Performance Anxiety. Podcast. Music Teachers National Association.