Jessica [dot] Lange [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email) • 514-398-4690 x00871
- McGill users only
- Open access resource
- Free resource
- In-library-use only
- Catalogue record
- Nonprofit Library Commons
- Giving and Volunteering - Statistics & facts on volunteering in Canada.
- Charity Village - A Canadian portal tothe nonprofit sector.
- Non-profits in the United States
Charities in Canada
- Canadian Book of Charities
- Canadian Government Registered Charities
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Online Catalog
- Associations Canada
Covers Canadian and some international organizations including professional associations, registered charities, special interest and common interest organizations.
- Canadian Directory to Foundations and Corporations (Grant Connect)
Please note only accessible on campus or through creating a VPN connection.
- Canadian Subsidy Directory
Locate information on government grants, subsidies and other funding programs in Canada.
News and academic studies
- CBCA Complete
Canadian business and current affairs coverage.
Excellent source for news articles, news wires, company press releases.
Canadian. French & English language news articles and transcripts.
- ABI/Inform (ProQuest)
Search through thousands of publications at once - news, trade magazines, scholarly journals, etc. Can limit search by publication type.
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO)
Some overlap with ABI/Inform but significant difference in sources covered. Search through thousands of publications at once - news, trade magazines, scholarly journals, etc. Can limit search by publication type.
French-language article references. Covers Québec, Canada and Europe.