- National Center for Education Statistics (U.S.)
- National Center for Analysis of Longitudinal Data in Education Research (U.S.)
- PreK-3rd Data Resource Center (U.S.) - organizes datasets and publications related to early education, from the Interuniversity Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)
- Kids Count Data Center (U.S.) - contains state- and city-level data for over 100 measures of child well-being.
- Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project: Trend Data (U.S.) - includes ten different data sets, including "Who's Online", "Online Activities", and "Daily Internet Activities"
- Metropolitan Quality of Life Data - allows visitors to explore how metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. perform on a diverse range of social measures that comprise a well-rounded life experience.
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics
- International Bureau of Education
- International Monetary Fund Publications
- OECD Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA)
- Statistical Resources on the Web for Education
- Population Reference Bureau Datafinder - a database with hundreds of variables (including education) for countries around the world.