Farm management and technology
- McGill users only
- Open access resource
- Free resource
- In-library-use only
- Catalogue record
Finding Books & eBooks
- Search the Library Catalogue: McGill WorldCat
- CAB eBooks : CABI's collection of ebooks on topics related to agriculture and environment
- CRCnetBASE: Browse CRC's Agriculture collection
Finding Newspaper Articles
Finding Scholarly Articles
- Agricola: 1970 to present. Indexes more than 2,000 serial titles as well as books, pamphlets, conference proceedings, research reports, government documents etc. pertaining to all aspects of agriculture.
- Biological and Agricultural Index Plus: 1983 to present. Provides access to the core literature of biology and agriculture. Selected full text coverage begins in 1997.
- BIOSIS Previews 1969 to the present. Provides comprehensive coverage of the world's published biological and biomedical research, including traditional areas of biology, such as botany, zoology and microbiology, as well as experimental, clinical and veterinary medicine, biotechnology, environmental studies, and agriculture.
- CAB Abstracts: 1973 to the present. A bibliographic database compiled by CAB INTERNATIONAL. It covers the significant research and development literature in the fields of agriculture, forestry, aspects of human health, human nutrition, animal health, and the management and conservation of natural resources.
- ABI Inform Complete. 1971 to the present. Citations plus abstracts to over 1,000 English-language business journals from around the world.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Statistics Canada
- Ministère de l'agriculture, des pêcheries et de l'alimentation du Québec (MAPAQ)
See also specific resources for:
- A Dictionary of Economics
- Références économiques; Centre de référence en agriculture et agroalimentaire du Québec (CRAAQ)
- Agri-Food Trade Service
- Industry Canada – Trade Data Online
- For more resources, see the library subject guide for Agricultural Economics
- Black's Veterinary Dictionary
- National Farm Animal Care Council Codes of Practice for the Care and Handling of Farm Animals
- For more resources, see the library subject guide for Animal Science
- Encyclopedia of agricultural, food, and biological engineering, 2nd ed. TP368.2 E57 2011 [In print] Macdonald Campus - Reference
- For more resources, see the library subject guide for Bioresource Engineering
Natural Resource Sciences
- Dictionary of Natural Resource Management
- For more resources, see the library subject guide for Natural Resource Sciences