- Agricultural economics
- Animal science
- Bioresource engineering
- Dietetics and human nutrition
- Environmental assessment
- Environmental studies (sciences)
- Farm management and technology
- Food science
- Food security
- Natural resource sciences
- Plant science
- Soil science
- Sustainability (Humanities and Social Sciences Library)
Lyman Entomological Collection
- The collection contains material on all aspects of entomology, terrestrial arthropods, pest control, and apiculture. Material on orthoptera is particularly important. One hundred and one monographs are considered rare. Complete runs of a number of important journals (e.g.. Psyche, Vol. 1 , 1874- ) are also present. Most items are from the 1900s although some material dates back to 1634. The geographic emphasis is on Europe and North America with some coverage of Asia, South America, Australia, and Africa.
- Rare and fragile materials from the collection have been moved to climate controlled housing in the Rare Book and Special Collections on the downtown campus.