- ERIC database (EBSCO) | ERIC database (ProQuest)
- Health & Psychosocial Instruments
- Test Reviews Online (Buros Institute) – Search for test reviews appearing in the Mental Measurements Yearbook by title, subject, and keyword. Print copies of the Mental Measurements Yearbook are located in the Education Library and the Humanities & Social Sciences Library Reference Collections at call number Z5814 P8 B932.
- ETS TestLink (Educational Testing Service) – A database of more than 25,000 tests and measurement devices searchable by title, author, subject and publisher. Some tests may be purchased and downloaded from the TestLink Database, while others may be available in journal articles or in the Tests in Microfiche collection (available at Concordia University).
- Tests and Measures in the Social Sciences: Tests available in compilation volumes (University of Texas) - An index to individual tests appearing in compilations (mainly published books). Search the Library Catalogue to see if the McGill owns the compilation volume.
- FAQ/Finding Information About Psychological Tests (American Psychological Association) - Information from the APA Science Directorate about published and unpublished psychological tests and measures.
- Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation (PARE) – A peer-reviewed, open-access journal containing articles on assessment, research, evaluation, and teaching practice.