- Directgov - The UK government's portal.
- UK Yearbook - An annual overview of UK government, society, and culture. 2000-2005.
- Parliament Website
- Debates - What was said in Parliament.
- Journals - What was done in Parliament.
- Sessional Papers - Documents submitted to Parliament.
- Budget - The government's economic plans, progress and goals (1998-).
- Research Papers (House of Commons Library) - Background information on topical parliamentary issues.
- Factsheets - Descriptions of House of Commons procedure, publications, legislation, membership and elections.
- Legislation - Guide to all legislation available online from the UK, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The UK Statute Law Database - All primary legislation currently in force in the United Kingdom.
- JUSTIS - UK legislation, both current and repealed, back to 1235.
- Annual Abstract of Statistics
- Office of National Statistics (ONS) - The UK's official statistical bureau.
- General Register Office for Scotland (GROS) - Scotland's statistics office.
- Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency (NISRA) - Northern Ireland's statistics agency.
- 2001 [England & Wales] [Scotland] [Northern Ireland]
- 1951-1991 - via the International Population Census series on microfilm (links to the Catalogue). No online version is available.
- 1801-1951 - HISTPOP contains all population reports, including censuses, for Great Britain and Ireland through 1937. (Note: No census was taken in 1941).
Indexes and Full-Text Documents
- House of Commons Parliamentary Papers - Full text of all House of Commons sessional papers published since 1801.
- The Stormont Papers - Access to the Parliamentary Papers of Northern Ireland from partition in 1921 to direct rule in 1972.