- Government of Alberta Homepage. Provides news and information about the government and province of Alberta.
- Legislative Assembly. Includes Votes and Proceedings, Sessional Papers and Committee publications for current and past sessions as well as a comprehensive Dictionary of Parliamentary Terms.
- Debates. Includes searchable full text of Hansard for the current session of the Legislature and sessions dating back to March 1991. Also available are subject and speaker indexes. Debates from 1972 to 1993 are available in full text online from the Alberta Law Collection.
- Bills & Amendments. Provides full-text of bills in Word format, status and activity reports of bills and approved amendments. Archived Bill Status Reports available from 1989 on. Historical Bills of the Legislature from 1909-1990 are available in full text online from the Alberta Law Collection.
- Acts. The Queen’s Printer catalogue allows for full-text viewing of most acts. Legislation passed in the two most recent sessions is also available full text. Historical Statutes of Alberta from 1906 to 1990 as well as Revised Statutes from 1922-1980 are available in full text online from the Alberta Law Collection.
- The Alberta Gazette. Current part 1 and 2 available in PDF are available here from 1995 on. For historical full text of the Gazette, including Regulations, from 1905-1990, consult the Alberta Law Collection.
- Alberta Statistics. Statistical information about Alberta including Alberta Facts, economic information, demographic information and more, from approximately 2002 on.
- Elections Alberta. Includes elections results and reports for General Elections, By-Elections and Senate Nominee Elections dating back to 1997, as well as Electoral Division maps and profiles.
- City of Edmonton Portal. News and information on Alberta’s capital city including municipal government, bylaws, city maps, and services.
- Province of British Columbia Website. Provides news and information on the government of British Columbia.
- Legislative Assembly. Information on Legislation, Members, Parliamentary Committees and more, including:
- Current Parliament. An overview of the activities of British Columbia’s current Parliament including Votes and Proceedings, Bills, and Debates of the Legislative Assembly.
- Previous Parliaments. Includes the readings of bills, previous budgets, and previous members from 1992 on.
- Debates. Available in various formats 1970 on, this site includes Hansard, as well as a Index.
- Statutes and Regulations. Alphabetical listing of revised statutes and regulations as per the most recent print consolidation. British Columbia Statutes, Sessional Volumes and Revisions for 1890-1995 are available in full text online from the Law Library Microform Consortium website.
- BC Stats. Offering British Columbia’s largest concentration of statistical products, this site includes a range of statistical information and reports on many subject areas. Dates range from historical comparative statistics (1867 or 1950's on) to the latest stats compiled monthly, to projections for the future. Census data from 1991 on is available.
- Elections BC. Includes information and results on British Columbia General Elections and By-Elections dating back to 1988 as well as information on electoral finance, electoral maps and an electoral district finder.
- City of Victoria Portal. News and information on British Columbia’s capital city including municipal government, climate, history, heritage and location.
- Province of Manitoba Website. Provides news and information on the government and province of Manitoba.
- Legislative Assembly. This page includes information on Members, Bills, Committees and more. A series of Fact Sheets on various topics including Legislative Terminology is also available.
- Debates. Available aince December 1994, with Committee Debates available from May 1995 on. The House Index is available as of November 2002. Hansard can be searched by selecting Search this site and "Hansard only".
- Bills. Full text of Printed Bills (dating back to 2000-2001) and Bill Status for the current session.
- Laws of Manitoba (Statutes and Regulations). Full text access to Manitoba’s Continuing Consolidated Statutes and Regulations dating back to 2000, including various Municipal Statutes, Private Acts and Annual Statutes dating back to 1996. The Acts of the Legislature of the province of Manitoba including the Statutes of Manitoba, 1871-1951, are available in full text online from the Law Library Microform Consortium.
- Manitoba Community Profiles. Provides statistical profiles of Manitoba regions and communities on various subjects, including labour force, economic characteristics education and taxation, many dating back to 1991.
- Elections Manitoba. Provides information and results on General Elections and By-Elections dating back to 1995, as well as voter information and the current annual report of the Chief Electoral Officer.
- City of Winnipeg Official Homepage. News and information on Manitoba’s capital city, including municipal government, city bylaws, a historical profile of Winnipeg, maps and public transportation information.
- Government of New Brunswick Website. Provides news and information on the government and province of New Brunswick.
- Legislative Assembly. This page includes sections on House Business for current and past sessions, member biographies and Committee meetings and reports.
- Journals of the Legislative Assembly for both Current Sessions and Past Sessions dates back to February 1996. NB: as New Brunswick does not publish a Hansard of Debates, these are summaries of the daily proceedings, rather than a verbatim (word for word) account. Current and Past Sessions also provides access to information beyond Hansard, including budgets, readings of bills, and status of legislation.
- Acts & Regulations. The latest consolidation of New Brunswick acts is available here in either HTML or PDF format. Acts of the Legislature of New Brunswick 1833-1973 sessional volumes are available in full text online from the Law Library Microform Consortium.
- The Royal Gazette. The Royal Gazette is officially published online and is available in PDF format dating back to December 2000. Includes an Index for each year.
- New Brunswick Economics and Statistics. Various statistics and statistical reports including demographic, labour force, and income statistics, some dating back as far as the 1970’s. Census data are available from 1991-on.
- Office of the Chief Electoral Officer of New Brunswick. Information and results of Provincial Elections and Quadrennial Elections dating back to 1995, as well as Electoral District maps and elector and candidate information.
- City of Fredericton Website. News and information on New Brunswick’s capital city, including city council, municipal budget, bylaws and live webcams.
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Government of Newfoundland & Labrador Website. Provides news and information on the government and province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- House of Assembly. Includes information on Members and Committees, Progress of Bills and speeches.
- Debates. Select the "Hansard" option from the House Business page to view Debates from March 1998 to the current session. In addition to the daily proceedings of the House of Assembly, access to the transcripts of the various Committees is provided.
- Progress of Bills. Select the "Progress of Bills" option from the House Business page to view the progress and full text of Bills by Assembly and Session dating back to 2000.
- Statutes and Regulations. Includes Consolidated Statutes, Annual Statutes (1990 on), Public Statutes and Table of Regulations updated regularly. Consolidated Statutes includes a Search tool as well as an alphabetical list of Statutes and departments. Statutes of the Province of Newfoundland, 1900-1969, are available in full text online from the Law Library Microform Consortium.
- Newfoundland & Labrador Gazette. Weekly issues as well as Extraordinary Issues are available to view on the Queen’s Printer’s website beginning with May 2001.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Statistics Agency. Statistical information and reports on Newfoundland and Labrador, including population, demographics, social and economic statistics in PDF and Excel formats. Some statistics and comparative reports are available from 1971 to current, including latest monthly figures for consumer price index, employment and population. Data from the 1996 and 2001 Censuses are available.
- Elections Newfoundland and Labrador. Provides information and results (from 1999 on) for Provincial and Regional elections as well as annual reports (1996 on), lists of districts and maps.
- City of St. John’s. News and information on Newfoundland & Labrador’s capital city including mayor and city council, municipal bylaws and policies, maps and annual reports.
- Northwest Territories Government Website. Provides news and information on the government of the Northwest Territories.
- Legislative Assembly. Contains information on Members and Committees, Votes and Proceedings, Bills and Amendments and more.
- Consolidated Statutes & Regulations. The consolidated Statutes and Regulations can be viewed in either PDF or WordPerfect and are updated monthly.
- Northwest Territories Bureau of Statistics. Provides reports and statistics on such subjects as population, justice, labour force and industry (some dating back as far as 1979) as well as current indicators, surveys and summaries. Census data from 1991 on are available.
- Elections NWT. Includes reports and statements of the Chief Electoral Officer on General Elections and By-Elections dating back to 2003 as well as voting information and constituency maps.
- City of Yellowknife Website. Hailed as the "Diamond Capital of North America" this site offers news and information on the capital city of the Northwest Territories, including city council, committees, municipal bylaws, and publications.
- Ministry of Aboriginal Affairs Website. Includes news, policies, and full text of agreements with the Dene, Metis and Inuvialuit, as well as outstanding lands and resources agreements.
- Nova Scotia Government Website. Provides news and information on the government and province of Nova Scotia.
- House of Assembly. Also known as the Nova Scotia Legislature, site includes information on the House of Assembly, House Business, Committees, Library, etc.
- Debates. Hansard is available in HTML format dating back to 1994. A PDF index is available.
- Bills. This includes full text of Nova Scotia Bills from 1995 to the current session as well as their status. Bills can be found by session or by using the handy alphabetical and numerical listings.
- Statutes. The latest consolidated statutes are available in full text, as well as annual statues by session or sitting dating back to 1995-96. The Statutes of Nova Scotia, 1889-1945 are available from the Law Library Microform Consortium.
- Registry of Regulations. The Consolidated Regulations of Nova Scotia are available here and are listed by Act or Department. Use Search for Regulations to find consolidated regulations by keyword or to find regulations in the Royal Gazette.
- Nova Scotia Royal Gazette. While the Royal Gazette is available in McGill’s Government Information Services in print format, Part I Annual Indexes dating from 2000 and the most current unofficial Part I weekly issues from the latest volume are available online. Biweekly issues from Part II are available in PDF dating from 2002 and the Part II Table of Contents pages are available for 1996-2001.
- Nova Scotia Finance. Statistics Division. This page by Nova Scotia’s Department of Finance includes basic statistics and some reports including population, business, social, income from approximately 2003 on.
- Elections Nova Scotia. Includes results, information and comparative statistics for General Elections and By-Elections dating from the 1930’s as well as Recapitulation Summaries for 1960-2003 and Summary Results 1867-2005.
- City of Halifax. News and information on Nova Scotia’s capital city including mayor and city council, municipal bylaws and committees, public transit, and an interesting page on the Halifax Explosion.
- Government of Nunavut Website. Available in both English and Inuktitut, this website provides news and information on the government and territory of Nunavut.
- Legislative Assembly. This site includes information on Members, Debates, Bills and legislation, Standing and Special committees, and more.
- Statutes. Annual volumes of the Statutes of Nunavut are available since 1999 in English, French, Inuktitut and Inuinnaqtun.
- The Nunavut Gazette. Contains the most recent volume of the Gazette as well as archived volumes that date to Vol. 1, 1999 in PDF format.
- Elections Nunavut. Contains elections results and voter information.
- Inuktitut Living Dictionary. Download Inuktitut fonts to use this English/French/Inuktitut dictionary. Search for a word or suggest a new term to be added to the growing list of contributions.
- Government of Ontario Homepage. Provides news and information on the government and province of Ontario.
- Legislative Assembly. Includes information on Members, Bills, committees and more.
- Statutes and Regulations. Includes all current Consolidated Law. Statutes of the Province of Ontario, 1868-1980 as well as an Index to the statutes in force in Upper Canada, at the end of the session of 1854-5 are available online from the Law Library Microform Consortium.
- Ontario Gazette. Weekly issues of the Ontario Gazette are available in PDF format, dating back to January 2000. A Search feature can be used for both recent and back issues.
- Ontario Ministry of Finance. Budget and Economy. Use the pull-down Budget and Economy section to find statistical information on population, demographics and economy from approximately 2002 on, as well as 2001 Census highlights.
- Elections Ontario. General Election and By-Election results and information are available dating back to 1995 as well as statistical summaries and voter information.
- City of Toronto Website. News and information on Ontario’s capital city including mayor, councilors, municipal code, bylaws and maps.
Prince Edward Island
- Government of Prince Edward Island Homepage. This site provides news and information on the government and province of Prince Edward Island.
- Legislative Assembly. Offers information on Proceedings, Committees, Offices, Members, and more.
- Debates. Available in PDF format dating back to Fall 1997. NB: When two sittings occurred in the same season, they are labeled "a" and "b".
- Journal of the Legislative Assembly. The official daily record of proceedings (including votes) in the Legislative Assembly, the Journal is available in PDF format dating back to fall 2000.
- Bills. This section includes link to the Progress of Bills through the Legislative Assembly, dating back to Spring 1997 with links to Statutes on the Legislative Council Office site.
- Statutes and Regulations. Listed alphabetically or by department, the consolidated Statutes and associated Regulations are available here in full text as per the November 2003 consolidation.
- The Royal Gazette. An unofficial full text electronic version of the Royal Gazette (for information and reference purposes only) is available in PDF format dating back to January 1999. From 2000 to 2006, annual indexes are available.
- InfoPEI Statistics. Includes Annual Statistical Review, Census Statistics for 1996 and 2001 as well as statistics for population, labour market, tourism and more. Stats are mostly current (with links to Statistics Canada site and publications) but in some cases they date from 1999.
- Elections PEI. This site includes information and results for both Provincial Elections (1900 to present) and Municipal Elections (1994-present) as well as information on electoral reform and a "Find Your District" tool.
- City of Charlottetown Website. Brings you news and information on Prince Edward Island’s capital city, also known as the “Birthplace of Confederation” after the historic 1864 Charlottetown Conference. Includes such topics as: City Council, Counselors, city bylaws, budget and maps.
- Government of Saskatchewan Homepage. Provides news and information on the government and province of Saskatchewan.
- Legislative Assembly. This site includes information on Members, Committees, Bills and Publications, Broadcasts and more.
- Debates. Available online in PDF format dating back to June 1982.
- Votes & Proceedings. Available from December 1997 on, Votes & Proceedings is the official record, in minute form, of the proceedings of the Legislative Assembly.
- Progress of Bills. A table of Bills and amendments for the current session is available here. Also available is an Alphabetical List of Bills and annual Progress of Bills tables dating back to 1999.
- Legislation. Provides brief general summaries of legislation administered by Saskatchewan Justice (Bills and Statutes). Full text versions of most recent consolidation of Consolidated Saskatchewan Acts, and Regulations are available in PDF. Statutes of Saskatchewan, 1906-53 are available in full text online from the Law Library Microform Consortium.
- Saskatchewan Gazette. Published weekly in 3 parts, each week and part of the Gazette is available in full text PDF dating back to 1994.
- Saskatchewan Bureau of Statistics. Includes a Monthly Statistical Review, Labour Force Survey, Annual Economic Review as well as Provincial Constituency Profiles, fact sheets and statistics on various subjects dating back as far as the 1970’s.
- Elections Saskatchewan. Includes results and information on Provincial General Elections dating back to 1905 (including constituency summaries) as well as maps and directories and more.
- City of Regina Website. News and information on Saskatchewan’s capital city including mayor, council, news, bylaw info, and city facts.
- Government of Yukon Territory. Provides news and information on the government and territory of the Yukon.
- Legislative Assembly. Includes Members, Motions, Order Paper, Standing Orders, and more.
- Statutes. CanLii.org offers the Revised Statutes of Yukon 2002, the newest Consolidated Regulations of Yukon, as well as the annual consolidations for 2003 and 2004. The Yukon Justice site provides an alphabetical list of Statutes that is meant to link to the full text on CanLii.
- The Yukon Gazette. The Gazette (Part I and II) is available in PDF format beginning in January 2000 with a separate searchable database from January 2005 to present only.
- Yukon Bureau of Statistics. This site offers monthly, quarterly, annual and "one-time" reports, as well as links to Statistics Canada census publication on the Yukon from 1996 and 2001.
- Elections Yukon. Provides election results for General Elections, By-Elections and School Elections from 2002. Additional information on campaign financing, electoral district maps and facts about Yukon elections is available.
- City of Whitehorse Website. News and information on bylaws, city council, annual report, budget and images of Whitehorse.