Documentation and full-text
InfoHort is an information collection that is designed to provide the most current and accurate markets information on horticultural commodities. Its objective is to provide all components of the horticultural industry with the necessary information to make informed decisions.
The EIU is an information provider established 50 years ago which produces objective and timely analysis and forecasts of the political, economic and business environment in more than 180 countries as well as reports on certain strategic industries and on the latest management thinking.
Periodicals, Disease Prevention Guidlines, Monographs and Reports, Articles Published by LCDC Staff, Bulletins Around The World. Most publications on these pages are viewable with web browsers. Some of the publications are available in PDF format.
Living Standards Measurement Study (LSMS) household surveys have become an important tool in measuring and understanding poverty in developing countries. The Development Economics Research Group (DECRG) of the World Bank, formerly the Policy Research Department, maintains this website to make available to researchers around the world the data sets and ethodological lessons from these surveys.
Montreal: Regional Health Services -- Documentation On-Line /Régie régionale de la santé et des services sociaux de Montréal-Centre:
- Agence de la santé et des services sociaux de Montréal (French site)
USA: Official Statistics and Documentation
The World Bank eLibrary is the World Bank’s subscription-based collection of nearly 8,000 books, reports, journals, and working papers including:
- Development Outreach, World Bank Economic Review and World Bank Research Observer journal articles published since 1996
- Development Economics (DEC) policy research working papers published since 1995
- e-books and reports dating as far as the 1970’s (in the case of the World Development Reports), plus
- all new formal publications upon release.