edward [dot] bilodeau [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email)• 514-398-3921
- McGill users only
- Open access resource
- Free resource
- In-library-use only
- Catalogue record
Hint! Keep track of your searches by using a search log (note: a file will download).
- Business Source Complete
- Contains 1000s of articles from major business publications
- ABI Inform
- Contains 1000s of articles from major business publications. Different content than Business Source Complete.
- Ovid Medline (1996 - present)
- Premier biomedical database produced by the National Library of Medicine.
- Also available via PubMed.
- CINAHL : Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (EBSCO)
- Ovid Healthstar
- Health services, technology and administration research
- Global Health
- International public health database for academics, researchers, public health practitioners, NGOs, policy makers, clinicians, and students.
Interdiscilpinary (contains both management and healthcare)
- Google Scholar
- To embed McGill 'find it' links go to 'Settings'-->'Library links'-->search for McGill
- The Grey Literature Report (New York Academy of Medicine)
- OpenGrey (System for Information on Grey Literature in Europe)
- Guide to Grey Literature Wiki (note!: links that go to subscription databases will not work for McGill users - search for the subscription databases on McGill Library's website)
Doing Your References - Useful Websites
See your assignment for more detailed instructions on how to format your references. If you decide to use APA, the websites below are helpful.
- Video on how to locate an article if you have only a citation/reference.