michael [dot] david [dot] miller [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email)• 514-398-7440
- McGill users only
- Open access resource
- Free resource
- In-library-use only
- Catalogue record
Hint! Keep track of your searches by using a search log (note: a file will download).
See this video for how to locate an article if you have only a citation/reference.
- Business Source Complete
- Contains 1000s of articles from major business publications
- ABI Inform
- Contains 1000s of articles from major business publications. Different content than Business Source Complete.
- Academic Search Complete
- Contains articles from across a range of disciplines (health etc).
- Google Scholar
- To embed McGill 'find it' links go to 'Settings'-->'Library links'-->search for McGill
- CINAHL : Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (EBSCO)
- Contains articles from healthcare
- Ovid Healthstar
- Health services, technology and administration research
- Global Health
- International public health database for academics, researchers, public health practitioners, NGOs, policy makers, clinicians, and students.
Doing Your References - Useful Websites
See your assignment for more detailed instructions on how to format your references. If you decide to use APA, the websites below are helpful.