We're here to answer your questions and help you find what you are looking for!
Monday to Friday:
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday:
Note: Chat service is not available on University holidays.
Please visit the Chat page for information on additional service outages.
Liaison librarians are subject specialists who can help you find resources on your topic.
Suggest a purchase
Recommend additions to the collection
Suggestions or comments
For questions about your library account or for help finding information, please contact the appropriate branch.
Visit our branch libraries and special collections during service hours.
Frequently asked questions
- Is the book/journal I need available at McGill Library?
- My PIN isn’t working. Where can I change my PIN information?
- Can I access the library resources from home?
- I'm logged in to MyMcGill. Why can't I get into the Library resources?
- How do I find articles on my topic?
- How do I view an electronic book in Books 24x7?
- Where can I find e-exams?
- How do I renew my book?
- Where do I return my books and other items?
- Can I put a hold on an item?
- The McGill Library doesn’t have the book/article I need. How do I get it?
- How can I recommend a purchase?
- How do I find out a library branch’s location and opening hours?
- How can I get help with EndNote or RefWorks?