This are the calendar and presentation files from the Pensée d'avance | Think Ahead Continuing Education Series for 2010-2011.
Please take note that consulting these files does not constitute a training activity as accredited by the Barreau du Québec.
- October 30, 2012: "The Implications of Canada (A.G.) v. PHS Community Services: The Supreme Court position on safe injection sites", featuring Professor Alana Klein and Me Alexander Pless. Barreau Activity no.: 10057463. [registration closed]
- November 27, 2012: "Where do we stand on Physician-Assisted Suicide after Carter v. Canada (A.G.)?", featuring Professors Margaret Somerville and Daniel Weinstock. Barreau Activity no.: 10058320. [registration closed]
- January 29, 2013: "Private International Law: Where to Sue after the Supreme Court decision in Club Resorts Ltd. v. Van Breda", featuring Professors Frédéric Bachand, Geneviève Saumier and Catherine Walsh. Activity no. 10064371. [registration closed]
Downloads: Prof. Bachand's presentation [.pptx]; Prof. Saumier's presentation [.pptx]; Prof. Walsh's presentation [.pptx]
- February 19, 2013: "New Developments in Copyright at the Supreme Court level", featuring Professors David Lametti and Pierre-Emmanuel Moyse, and doctoral student Francis Lord. Barreau Activity no. 10064346. [registration closed]
- March 19, 2013: "The Niqab in the courtroom: N.S. v. R.", featuring Professor Vrinda Narain, Me Ewa Krajewska & Me Isabel Schurman. Activity no. 10065814. [registration closed]
Downloads: Prof. Vrinda Narain's presentation [.pptx]; Me Ewa Krajewska's presentation [.pptx].