- Centre for Human Rights and Legal Pluralism
- Centre for Intellectual Property Policy (CIPP)
- Faculty of Law
- Inst. for the Public Life of Arts and Ideas (IPLAI)
- Inst. of Air and Space Law
- Inst. of Comparative Law
- Law - Continuing Education
- Paul-André Crépeau Centre for Private and Comparative Law
- Private Justice and the Rule of Law
- Research Group on Health and Law
Online applications for Fall 2016 admissions to our undergraduate law programs open on September 1, 2015. The application deadline for most categories of candidates is November 1, 2015.
To find out more about our categories and deadlines, requirements, information sessions, how to apply, and more, please visit the McGill Law Admissions site....
Welcome Day for newly admitted Law students to the BCL/LLB programs for September 2015. New students must register in person. The day's program will be posted this summer on Law's Student Affairs Office website: see Registration & Orientation for Newly-Admitted Students.
Classes begin on September 4.
Online application opens for all graduate programs in law (Master's, Doctorate, Graduate Certificate) on September 15, 2015, for admissions in September 2016.
To find out more about our categories and deadlines, eligibility requirements, required documents, how to apply, and more, please visit the McGill Graduate Law Admissions site.
As part of the series “Slavery Old and New: Labour Exploitation through the Ages and around the Globe”, Prof....