How to reach us
Locating the Faculty
The Faculty of Law is situated in two graceful 19th century mansions and a modern six-story building nestled near the top of Peel Street, near Mount Royal Park and overlooking the main campus and the city's commercial hub.
Where to find us
The Faculty, its institutes and centres are all located near the top of Peel Street, and, for the duration of Old Chancellor Day Hall's renovations, a temporary office has been rented at 2001 McGill College Avenue, suite 750. Professors' offices are distributed across several buildings, including in the new 2001 McGill College location. You will find the location of professors' offices in the Directory.
- 3644 Peel Street Chancellor Day Hall
- Old Chancellor Day Hall: currently closed for major renovations.
- New Chancellor Day Hall: Entrance on west side of building, near Dr. Penfield Avenue, next to Stewart Biology building, or via the Library entrance.
- Dean's office (6th floor)
- Faculty's administrator's office (6th floor)
- Office of the Associate Dean (Research) (6th floor)
- Office of the Assistant Dean (Strategic Planning) (5th floor)
- Communications office (5th floor)
- Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions (4th floor)
- Office of Graduate Studies (4th floor)
- Student Affairs Office (4th floor)
- Career Development Office (4th floor)
- Centre for Intellectual Property Policy (5th floor)
- Centre for Human Rights and Legal Pluralism (6th floor)
- 3674 Peel Street & 3690 Peel Street
- Institute of Air and Space Law
- Institute of Comparative Law
- Paul-André Crépeau Centre for Private and Comparative Law
- 3660 Peel Street
Nahum Gelber Law Library
General mailing address and telephone numbers
General inquiries should be directed to:
Faculty of Law, McGill University
Old Chancellor Day Hall
3644 Peel Street
CANADA H3A 1W9
Email: info [dot] law [at] mcgill [dot] ca