Quick Links


McGill transcripts

The Faculty of Law does not provide official or copies of the McGill transcript. To obtain an official copy, students must contact the McGill Registrar’s Office directly. For more information, see Registration, student records and exams: Order your transcripts.

Non-McGill transcripts

The Faculty of Law and McGill University will NOT provide or forward copies (even certified copies) of non-McGill transcripts submitted during the admissions process or from an exchange program or for a course taken outside of McGill. Transcripts sent to McGill become the property of the University and will not be returned or forwarded to other institutions. Students must contact the other university directly to have official documents forwarded as necessary.