Students are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of their record and should frequently verify their student transcript on Minerva.
In this section, you will find information about:
- Academic Regulations, Resolutions and Policies: SAO HANDBOOK 2017-2018
- Class cancellations, location changes & other updates
- Current Courses (course timetables, exam schedules, course offerings)
- Faculty of Law's important deadlines. McGill's Key Academic Dates (external link) and McGill's Calendar of Important Dates for Students (external link).
- Examinations (exam codes, exam regulations and policies, laptops, deferrals)
- Grading (passing grades, McGill grading and GPA policy, grades and academic standing, Dean's Honour List, students taking courses extra to their program, access to student records, S/U option, first-year midterm grades, letters about grades and the BCL/LLB Program, table of cumulative averages for undergraduate students)
- Late Penalties
- Faculty of Law online calendar (external link)
- Registration (course change period, late change fee, add/drop, S/U Option, withdrawal, priority registration, attestation for law graduates, course restrictions and prerequisites)
- Relevés de notes