How to apply
Applying to the Faculty of Law is a two-step process:
- Complete the online application
- Upload your supporting documents via Minerva (except for reference letters, which must be sent by email or mail)
BEFORE APPLYING, read the following carefully:
- Our admissions requirements and our policy
- Our application deadlines and admission categories
- The instructions on completing the online application (external link)
- Our Frequently Asked Questions
Once you have read these instructions, proceed to the McGill On-line Application.
Do not forget to upload your supporting documents via Minerva and arrange for reference letters to be sent.
Application fee: A non-refundable application fee of $100 is required to apply to the B.C.L./LL.B. program. A credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express only) is required to complete the online application form.
If you cannot pay by credit card, please contact the undergradadmissions [dot] law [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Admissions Office) at the Faculty of Law. The Faculty may issue a fee waiver to a candidate demonstrating significant financial need.