Studying Law at McGill
McGill Law students come to the Faculty with diverse backgrounds and interests. Check out a series of videos introducing five recent graduates whose passions include business law, information technology, human rights and community outreach.
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
Studying Law at McGill: From and To the World
Our legal education program attracts curious and committed students from across Canada and around the world. Discover how our program’s unique design, our Faculty’s unique location and our community’s unique diversity create in McGill a congenial space where ideas meet.
Come with your eyes and mind wide open and join a community that knows no bounds.
Find out more
- About our Undergraduate Programs in Law.
- About our "Transsystemic" Legal Education philosophy.
- About our Law Admissions.
- You've read all our Admissions documentation and are ready to apply.
- See the deadlines to complete an application.
- Find out how to keep track of your Admissions file's status.
- You've been admitted and wish to know what the next steps are.
McGill Law students hail from across Canada and around the world. Explore a map of the native cities of our current undergraduate students.