How to Submit to the JSDLP
Consider whether your article relates to one of the following themes:
- General area of Sustainable Development Law and Policy
Consider whether your submission conforms to our publishing requirements and guidelines:
- Submissions are welcome in either English or French
- Articles should be between 10,000 and 15,000 words, and case comments and book reviews should be between 5,000 and 10,000 words
- Footnotes must conform to the Canadian Guide to Uniform Legal Citation, 8th ed. (Toronto: Carswell, 2014)
- An abstract and a table of contents are recommended
- We do not consider articles that are under review by other publications
Submit your article to the JSDLP!
- Please e-mail submissions to jsdlp [dot] law [at] mcgill [dot] ca by 17 January 2015 (for early summer 2015 publication).
- Or send a hard copy to our mailing address.
- Hard copies must be submitted with an electronic copy on a CD.
- All electronic copies must be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- Authors will be informed of the status of their article within 2 months of submission.
The JSDLP retains the right to revoke any article if it is plagiarized. “Plagiarism” means the representation of another’s work, published or unpublished, as one’s own or assisting another in representing another’s work, published or unpublished, as his or her own.