Quick Links

Italian course transfer

Permission to take courses at other Quebec universities

Universities in Quebec have an agreement to automatically transfer credits of each others' visiting students, when students have applied beforehand to have this done by completing and submitting a form to their registrar's office.

The "IUTS" permission form is available at the CREPUQ (Conférence des recteurs et principal(e)s des universités québecoises) web site (click on Autorisation d'études hors établissement and then "English" if you prefer English.)