Password Security Questions / Reset Unavailable
As of February 23, 2015, the McGill Password Security Questions tool is no longer available for use.
If you have arrived at this page because you are attempting to change your McGill Password Security Questions or reset your McGill Password, you will need to access Minerva using one of the following options:
- If you know your McGill ID and Minerva PIN, use them to log into Minerva, then go to the Personal Menu, click on Password for McGill Username and enter a new McGill Password.
- If you don't remember your Minerva PIN but previously set up a Minerva Security Question, you can use the Forgot PIN? link on the Minerva login page. Once you've logged in, go to the Personal Menu, click on Password for McGill Username and enter a new McGill Password.
- If you cannot log into Minerva, you will need to have your PIN manually reset.
- Students, applicants, alumni, and guests (e.g. parents/guardians of students): contact Service Point at 514-398-7878 to have your PIN reset.
- Faculty, staff, affiliates, and guest account users: contact the IT Service Desk at 514-398-3398 to have your PIN reset.