An upgrade will be performed on the Enterprise Storage Area Network (SAN) starting on Wednesday, June 18, at 9:00 PM and ending at 6:00 AM on Thursday, June 19. A number of applications and services will be down during this maintenance window. See the list below.
We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
- EVault - Email archiving for faculty and staff
- Documentum Content Management System (Centerstage, Webtop, InputAccel - during regular monthly maintenance)
- uApply - Graduate Admissions System will be available, but file uploading and viewing will be disabled and GAPR0 will be unavailable
- Support ticketing system for ServicePoint (HEAT)
- McGill Web Management System 2014 (sites running in Drupal 7 only - McGill home page and other sites running in Drupal6 are not affected)
- Classroom Lecture Recording system for previous terms (summer 2014 not affected)
- Live event recordings (BCOOLTV)
- Library: LOCKSS service (archiving)