For instructors: Walk-in demo and practice sessions for classroom equipment
McGill Information Technology Services will hold walk-in sessions to demonstrate classroom technology, such as projectors, microphones, document camera (overhead). These sessions will be held during the second week of classes, Tuesday Sept. 7th – Friday, Sept. 10th, between 7:30 am and 8:30 am, in several buildings and rooms on both Downtown and Macdonald campuses – see the list below. We encourage instructors to attend these sessions. You can ask questions and bring your own laptops to get hands-on experience before classes get underway.
Sessions on Downtown campus will be held in these locations:
- Adams - Frank Dawson Adams Auditorium
- Arts W-120
- Arts W-215
- Bronfman 151
- Burnside 1B36
- Education 129 (renovated this summer)
- Leacock 132
- Leacock 219 (renovated this summer)
- Lyman Duff Theatre
- Martin Amphitheatre (McIntyre)
- McConnell 204
- McConnell 304
- McDonald Harrington G-10
- Moot Court (Law)
- Otto Maas 112
- Palmer Amphitheatre (McIntyre)
- Rutherford 112
- Stewart Bio N2/2
- Stewart Bio S1/3
- Stewart Bio S1/4
- Strathcona Anatomy 1/12
- Strathcona Anatomy M1
- Trottier 100
- Wilson Hall 103
Sessions on Macdonald campus will be held in these locations:
- Raymond 2-045
- Raymond 2-046
- Check out the Classroom Audiovisual Instructions tool to view photos of your classroom equipment, video demos and detailed instructions.
- Go straight to the video demonstrations.
- Press the Audiovisual Systems Help button on your classroom telephone for technical support while teaching.
- Visit the IT Services website (www.mcgill.ca/it) for additional information on all our services.