You will recognize the familiar IT services catalogue, announcements and scheduled maintenance periods for IT services, and fields to search the IT Knowledge Base.
But notice these new features:
- The System Status block shows the operational status of the most popular services at a glance.
- Tabs contain information about all IT departments and staff, upcoming and recent IT projects, and information security. Get Started with IT highlights the most frequently used IT services for McGill students, faculty, or staff.
- Want to log into Minerva or myCourses? Download software licenses? See the staff directory of an IT department? Use the handy links at the bottom of each page.
- Click the familiar home icon to return to the IT Services home page.
- To explore other sites on the McGiil web system, use the navigation tools at the top of all our pages.
Let us know what you think. Send us your comments, suggestions or questions using the Ask the CIO form. For your Subject, choose: "Comment on the new unified IT site".