Macdonald Campus IT Customer Services Move: Important Dates
This summer, the Computing Labs located in the Macdonald-Stewart Building will undergo extensive renovations to make way for state-of-the-art learning spaces.
This will affect the entire Computing Centre area and result in temporarily locating some services and permanently relocating others.
- April 27-29: IT Customer Services (ICS) moving days, walk-in service times may be affected but calls to 3398 will be addressed as usual.
- April 27-29: AV loan reservations will be unavailable. Please reserve well in advance (prior to April 27) and return items after April 29 to our new location in Laird Hall (LH-199, LH-199H, and LH-199J). Access to this area is via the south entrance (facing the Centennial Centre).
- As of April 29: ICS Desktop, Network and Audio-Visual support will be located in Laird Hall (LH-199, LH-199H, and LH-199J).
- May 3-mid August: Computer labs will be unavailable due to construction and extensive renovations. Students may use the Macdonald Library facilities.
- April 29-end of August: ICS Service Desk will be temporarily re-located to MS2-019A. We look forward to providing service to our students as usual.
We thank you in advance for your patience.