Free computing clinics - NEW
Is your computer compromised? If it's experiencing any of these symptoms, it may be.
- You see odd error messages.
- Your computer has started to function very slowly.
- Your browser settings have suddenly changed.
- You see additional browser toolbars.
- A lot of ads pop up when you browse online.
- Your anti-virus program notifies you that your virus has been "quarantined" or moved to a temporary location and made inactive.
- Your friends tell you that they sometimes get viruses from you.
Attend an ICS Computing safety clinic (one of the free iCare Computer Clinics), where we will teach you how to clean your computer and keep it protected from future attacks or vulnerabilities.
For details on our clinics and a link to registration, go to the ICS training web page.