ICS Walk-in Services will be moving from Redpath Library to:
688 Sherbrooke West, Room 285
(south-west corner of University and Sherbrooke, to the right of the elevators on the second floor).
Walk-in services include:
- General IT Inquiries (Walk-in Service Desk)
- Audiovisual Equipment Loans
- Academic Laptop/Tablet Support
- Laptop/Tablet Repairs
- Software media pick-up (for McGill licensed software)
The move will take place from June 17 to June 19. Please take note of the following interruptions/changes during the move:
- The Walk-in Service Desk will remain open in Redpath, room 22 on June 17 and will be located at 688 Sherbrooke, room 285 on June 18.
- Laptop Repairs will be closed June 17 and will reopen in 688 Sherbrooke on June 18.
- Audiovisual Equipment loans will be closed on June 18 and 19.