Information Systems Resources (ISR) enables the use of information systems in administrative functions so that those functions may be conducted in the most effective way possible. Our mission is to:
- Promote, enable, and participate in the incorporation of information systems into administrative functions;
- Facilitate access, use, exchange and management of administrative information resources;
- Provide and operate an information systems infrastructure and service;
- Supply systems development and systems management expertise;
- Facilitate and promote information systems development in departments through specification of architectures, standards and development of local expertise.
|Note: Within ISR, the Business Production team evaluates and initiates the development of workflow automation procedures in a multi-platform environment at McGill. To find out more and to request the services of this group, visit the Business Production web site.|
Contact us: To view ISR employee names and contact information, consult our Staff Directory.